Friday, February 15, 2008

Fluency Ex#2

We know that is each person has to have stress. Also the stress is different from person to person, and the same stress is different from level to level. But the problem is there are a lot of people don't know how to deal with stress or how to fight stress to put it away. A lot of people fight stress by using exercises or talking to somebody or smoking. A lot of time I fight stress I smoke a lot and talk to someone that I know very well. The thing that is working out most with me to get the stress away is doing exercise, because I always have stress when I get angry. So, I exercise and get my anger off, and after I get my anger away, the stress will go away too. All these things are very helpful. also if I am not going to control myself and know how to deal with the stress I think that I am going to have disease problems, such as heart attack and cancer from the earliest age.

No comments: