Sunday, February 24, 2008

Fluency EX.5

At SIUC university people are drinking too much alcohol. Also, people want drinking alcohol to be legal from age 18. Moreover, some of the people drink alcohol every day. Alcohol drinking at SIUC is very dangerous because a lot of people when they drink alcohol drive their cars. Many of the people at SIUC drink alcohol legally. But SIUC is way different than the universities in my country. The first thing that is different; almost none of the people drink alcohol because it is illegal in my country. Also the people who drink alcohol in my country can not go out to the street while they are drunk. When the police arrest the person who drinks alcohol from different ages, they have to put them in jail even if he is over 21. Drinking alcohol in my culture and my religion is a taboo.

No comments: